** Before you begin **
If have installed a previous version of the DisplayLink driver, please uninstall it and then reboot your system before proceeding.
1. Download the latest driver for macOS 10.14 Mojave from here -> http://www.displaylink.com/downloads/macos
2. Navigate to your Downloads folder and double-click on the DisplayLink driver download
- MacOS 10.14 Mojave: Download Link; We recommend you to download all these software otherwise you may have confusion in later steps. How to Install macOS 10.14 Mojave on VMware on Windows Extract the RAR File. Once you have installed all the above files, right click on the RAR file (macOS 10.14 Mojave) and click Extract Here option.
- The macOS Mojave 10.14.1 update improves the stability, compatibility and security of your Mac, and is recommended for all users. This update: Adds support for Group FaceTime video and audio calls, which support up to 32 participants simultaneously, are encrypted end-to-end for privacy, and can be initiated from a group Messages conversation, or joined at any time during an active call.
- The Mojave 10.14.1 update does NOT install properly on unsupported machines, and could result in an unbootable OS. If you want to install the 10.14.1 update (and are not currently running 10.14.1), perform the following steps. Download the latest version of Mojave Patcher. Download the installer using the Tools menu of Mojave Patcher.
3. The disk image of the driver will mount, and automatically open the DisplayLink Installer main landing page
Actually, go to the unsupported Mojave thread and on page one, is his link to the latest 10.14.6 Download and patcher version 1.3.3. Here is the link, along with the guide link. MacOS Mojave Patcher.
Download Mojave 10.14 Installer Staller Download
4. Double-click on the ‘DisplayLink Software Installer.pkg’ file. The Install DisplayLink Driver page will open
5. Click ‘Continue’
6. Click the ‘Agree’ button
7. Click ‘Install’
8. Click ‘Continue Installation’ The system will need to be restarted when the installation is complete
9. Enter your system password and click the ‘Install Software’ button
10. There is a chance that the security settings in macOS may block the installation of the DisplayLink extension
11. If that occurs, click on the ‘Open Security Preferences’ button and click the ‘Allow’ button at the bottom of the window to grant permission for the extension to be loaded. ** Important note – this approval must be granted within 30 minutes of the driver installation or the process will not work. A fresh installation must be performed to reset this timer. **
There is also a chance that the warning message about the blocked System Extension will not appear, but macOS may still block the extension. After the driver installation completes, please double-check that the necessary approval was granted by clicking the ‘System Preferences’ icon (the gear) and then clicking on the ‘Security & Privacy’ icon. From the window that appears please ensure the DisplayLink driver is Approved by clicking the ‘Allow’ button.
Download Mojave 10.14 Installer Free
12. Close the ‘Security and Privacy’ window. The DisplayLink installation should now complete
Download Mojave 10.14 Installer Pc
13. Click on the ‘Restart’ button to restart your system. The DisplayLink device should start working after the restart is complete.