Install macOS High Sierra on PC with Hackintosh macOS High Sierra Installer which doesn't need access to a mac to create a bootable Installer
MacOS High Sierra (version 10.13) is the fourteenth major release of macOS, Apple Inc.’s desktop and server operating system for Macintosh computers. The successor to macOS Sierra, it was announced at WWDC 2017 on June 5, 2017. Thank you very much. I have a very similar hardware setup and this thread made it very easy to get High Sierra working. Her is my setup: Z87 Maximus VI Impact Intel i5 4670k @4.2GHz GTX 970 Corsair Vegeance PRO 2x8GB 1866MHz Samsung Evo 850 120GB M.2 (Hackintosh) Intel 520 120GB (Windows) Seagate 3TB SATA 7200RPM Just a heads up for anyone trying to do a dual boot configuration.
You can create bootable USB from Windows, Linux or Mac.
For detail Installation Guide and Instruction read: Install Hackintosh High Sierra on PC/Laptop
Features of Hackintosh High Sierra Installer:
High Sierra Niresh Drive
- NO MBR Support, Only GUID Partitions will be able to Install (MBR can be patched manually)
- Fix for 'move Nvidia.pkg', 'move ATI.pkg', 'move Intel.pkg' issues
- Removed unnecessary packages from Customize section
- Trying to implement a fix for users stuck in language chooser menu
- APFS will be supported but not recommended.
- Clover UEFI is the default bootloader (of course Chameleon & Clover bootloaders will be included too)
- Kexts and scripts are tweaked, with some bug fixes with Installer.
- Removed most of the bloatware, only a few apps will be leftover you can keep it or delete it.
- Safari Bookmarks are unchanged.
- Dock icons will not be modified
- AMD support (Beta only)
- Audio, Network Kexts will not be auto-installed, You have to select them from Customize Section.