A MAC (Media Access Control) address is a unique ID assigned to every internet-connected machine that allows it to be identified when connected to a specific network.
Description: Easy Start driver for HP DeskJet 1112 HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepar your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install th latest software for your printer and then guide you through printe setup Compatible devices F5S23A, K7B87A, K7B87D. HP Easy Scan operates on Mac OS X (version 10.10) or later. There is also a version for Windows computers that requires Windows 8.1 or a newer operating system. Is there a better alternative? If you are using an HP scanner or printer that is compatible, then this is the perfect solution for all your scanning needs. Welcome to the HP® Official website to setup your printer. Get started with your new printer by downloading the software. You will be able to connect the printer to a network and print across devices.
To find the MAC address on your Windows computer:
- Clickon the Start menu in the bottom-left corner of your computer.Select Run or type cmd into the search bar at the bottom of the Start menu to bring up the command prompt.
- Type ipconfig /all (note the space between the g and /).
- The MAC address is listed as series of 12 digits, listed as the Physical Address (00:1A:C2:7B:00:47, for example). Each network adapter (wireless, Ethernet, etc.) has a separate MAC address.
To find the MAC address on your Apple computer:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu.
- Select Network.
- Choose Airport for the wireless adapter MAC and click Advanced (the MAC address is listed as Airport ID).
- Choose Built-in Ethernet and click Advanced and Ethernet (listed as Ethernet ID) for the network cable adapter MAC.
1. Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality.
- Mac용 HP Easy Start의 설치 안내 앱이 무선 또는 유선 네트워크 연결용 프린트 드라이버를 다운로드하지 않아 설치에 실패합니다. 다음 단계에 따라 프린터를 연결하고 모든 네트워크 문제를 해결하십시오.
- Download the latest drivers, firmware, and software for your HP Easy Start Mac.This is HP’s official website that will help automatically detect and download the correct drivers free of cost for your HP Computing and Printing products for Windows and Mac operating system.
2. Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer.
Features and Description
Latest Version: 12.9.0
What does HP Smart for Desktop do? Print, scan, and share files by using HP Smart with your HP Printer. HP Smart makes it easy to get started and keeps you going with features like Print Anywhere or Mobile Fax! · Start with a hassle-free set up, then print, scan, copy, and share files directly from your computer to your friends, co-workers, or a linked cloud account · Manage or print to your printer using any network connection· Order supplies, get support, and manage your HP account straight from the app· Create high-quality scans by importing existing files or scanning from your printer, and improve them by cropping the file, adding filters and text, or adjusting saturation, contrast, and brightness· It’s easy to send secure faxes from the app with Mobile Fax· Be more productive with Smart Tasks—customizable one-click shortcuts· Access hundreds of printable crafts, cards, and learning activities for free with Printables! Get involved and get your family creating together! Some HP Smart features require a network connection and an HP account for full functionality. Certain features/software are available in English language only. For a full list of supported printers, visit: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03722645?openCLC=trueDownload for MacOS - server 1 --> Free
Download Latest Version
Download and Install HP Smart for DesktopDownload for PC - server 1 -->
Download for MacOS - server 1 --> Free