After you have made the High Sierra bootable installer, you can proceed with the next step of formatting the hard drive. 3: Format & Erase the Mac Hard Drive. With the MacOS High Sierra boot drive connected to the Mac, reboot the computer and hold down the OPTION / ALT key until you see the Startup Manager screen. At the boot drive selection. Set-up the Bootable USB Drive. On the off chance, the user needs to create a Windows 7 bootable USB drive with a 4GB drive. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you need to make a bootable drive of Windows 8, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10, then it’s imperative for you to get an 8GB USB drive. You can create a macos Catalina/sierra bootable USB using this guide to fix your operating system. You will need a few things before you get started. The first essential thing in it is a USB drive would be awesome if you use a USB 3.0, but you can get the work done using slow USB as well. How to Make a MacOS Mojave Installer USB Boot Drive. Remember that creating a bootable MacOS Mojave USB installer drive will erase all data on the destination USB flash drive or volume, this is necessary in order for it to become the bootable installer disk. Building a macOS Mojave bootable install drive is relatively simple, here are the steps.
Did you try updating to macOS High Sierra? If you did, you might have found a small 19mb online installer named “Install macOS High Sierra.app” inside your /Applications folder. Now I hate the online installers, especially when the real files is around 5GB. If you have a slow internet connection, then it can be frustrating. And with this installer, you cannot create an offline bootable USB to install macOS High Sierra to install in other machines quickly. So this post is about “How to Download Full High Sierra Installer to Create Bootable USB?”.
How to Boot with macOS Sierra Installer Drive? Now, you can boot from any compatible Mac using this bootable installer drive for Mac OS 10.12. Steps are as follows: Make a connection between macOS Sierra boot drive and Mac; Attempt Mac Reboot and hold the OPTION key; From the Boot Menu Options, select “Install macOS Sierra“.
- How To Create Bootable USB For Mac OS Sierra on Windows; Create macOS High Sierra Bootable USB. Download the latest version of macOS High Sierra operating system from App store or Techsprobe.com. Download Unibeast for macOS High Sierra from tonymacx86. Before going to download you need to create an account on TonyMacx86 after.
- OSX (High Sierra) an ISO image that can be used to boot a compatible machine (so most likely an operating system of some sort) a USB stick that is formatted so that is big enough to hold your ISO image; The same commands will probably run on versions of OSX other than High Sierra, but I can't say for definite Make sure that OSX can read your.
- 2 Clean Install macOS High Sierra using a Bootable USB
How to Download Full High Sierra Installer?
You can quickly get the full 5GB macOS Sierra Installer. Just follow the steps given below. Here we will be using a third party application named High Sierra patcher application.
- First click on this link and download the High Sierra patcher application.
- The above link will give you a file named macOS High Sierra Patcher.dmg.
- Simply open this file and you will see a new window.
- Now again open the icon named macOS High Sierra Patcher inside the window.
- It will again open the macOS High Sierra Patcher. Here just go to Tools->Download macOS High Sierra… as shown in the below image.
Download Full High Sierra Installer
High Sierra Download
- It will ask you to select a location to save the macOS Sierra Installer. Select the location and it will start downloading. The file size is more than 5GB is it may take a long time depending on your internet speed.
Clean Install macOS High Sierra using a Bootable USB
Create A High Sierra Bootable Usb Drive
Sometimes we need a clean installation of our operating system. But doing it the Apple’s way that is online can frustrate us like hell.
So what you can do is you can download a full installer, and then you can create a bootable USB.
We know how to get a full installer, and now you might be interested in knowing how to create a bootable USB right?
Creating a bootable USB is again very simple, just follow the below steps.
Mac Os High Sierra Bootable Usb From Windows
The Extremely Easy Way
We have a simple utility called Install Disk Creator. It is absolutely free and you can quickly create bootable USB by using it.
- Get the Install Disk Creator.
- Once you get the Install Disk Creator, just open it, and you will see the window as shown in the below image. Here you need to select the Installer file that we already downloaded. After choosing the Installer just click on Create Installer and it will do the task for you.
Make High Sierra Bootable Usb Hackintosh
- Make sure you use a USB Drive of size of atleast 12GB.
The Easy Way
- Open terminal (command + space, write terminal and hit enter).
- Now write the following command.
How To Make A Bootable Usb Mac Os High Sierra
- Don’t forget changing path to installer with your installer path that you downloaded and USB Volume Name with the name of the USB Drive that you are using.
Make A High Sierra Bootable Usb
Create High Sierra Bootable Usb From Linux
So I hope you got the answer that How to Download Full High Sierra Installer to Create Bootable USB? For any queries and questions just leave your comments. And also SHARE this post if you found it useful. Thank You 🙂