- Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Free
- Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Download
- Samsung Kies For Mac Hk
- Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Update
- Samsung Kies For Mac Osx
- Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Download
- Free Samsung Kies For Mac
Samsung and Mac make use of different operating systems - one is MacOS, the other one is Android. As a result, you need to make use of a third party program or Samsung app for Mac if you want to connect the two devices. It’s a major downside and a consistent compatibility issue that has plagued Mac since the beginning.
- In this video I'll be showing you a quick fix for connecting your Samsung T5 and T7 SSD to the latest version of macOS 10.15 Catalina.Link FOR SAMSUNG T5: ht.
- Samsung Kies Supported Models: Feature phone, Smart Phone/Tablet before Galaxy Note III (including Galaxy S4, Note II, etc) Size: 68.7 MB DOWNLOAD Samsung Kies 126.96.36.19913 for Windows.
- Kies Mac free download - Kies Air, WinZip Mac, Technitium MAC Address Changer, and many more programs.
In an era where smartphones have become the main tool in taking photos, transferring photos from a cell phone to a computer is common. As such you may have to find out how to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac if you have those specific devices.
For those who have Samsung phones and Mac/iMac/MacBook computers, below are some of the methods you can use. You can pick one as you like to download photos from Samsung phone to Mac for backup or freeing up Samsung phone space.
Method 1. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac
When you need to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac, a professional Samsung Transfer for Mac - Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version) is designed for you. We list this program as the first choice because its all-around & powerful functions can provide big convenience for every Android user. Those who do not have a technical background can even use it intuitively.
The Highlights of Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version)
1) Support photos, music, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, apps, and so on.
2) Allow previewing files before data transferring.
3) Transfer files between Android and Mac with few clicks (Manage Android files on Mac).
4) No third-party app is required. Easy to use.
5) 100% clean & safe. Without data loss.
6) Support almost all Android phones on the market, including Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 9/Note 8, Galaxy A9/A8, and more.
You can free download Samsung Messages Backup to your Mac here and follow the steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac easily.
[Step-by-step Tutorial] How Do I Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac?
You can have a quick look at the brief steps and learn the details at the following instructions.
- Launch Samsung Messages Backup software and connect your Samsung phone to the Mac with a USB cable.
- Preview and tick on the photos from the interface of the program.
- Click Export to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac without data loss.
- Additional: Backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with 1 click (photos are included).
See the 1-2-3 steps to easily transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to the Mac
Step 1. Please run the program and connect your Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with a USB cable. You can see the interface as below to let you enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone, just do like the prompts.
Step 2. Follow the on-screen prompts to make the program recognize your Samsung Galaxy. You can enter the main interface of the program, from which you can see all the detected files are sorted into different folders on the left panel.
Step 3. Please go to the Photos folder, choose Phone Gallery and preview the pictures that you want to transfer to your Mac, tick them on.
Step 4. Click the Export button on the top menu bar, then you need to select a local folder to save the transferred photos, confirm your choice and the photos you have ticked are backed up from Samsung phone to the Mac.
Additional: 1-click backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to your Mac.
On the main interface of Samsung Messages Backup, please go to Super Toolkit on the top menu bar. Then click the Backup button, choose a location to save the backups and tap on Back Up. Wait for a few minutes and all the files on your Samsung Galaxy are transferred to your Mac.
You may need:
Method 2. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer is one of the most popular desktop apps among Android users. It has many who praise it for its features and at the same a smaller number who have had a bad experience using it. Despite that, it is one of the most reliable Android file-sharing apps you can come across.
Steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac using Android File Transfer
- Install Android File Transfer on your Mac then connect the Samsung device to the Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Swipe downward on your Samsung screen to go to the notification bar and connect it in MTP mode.
- Open Android File Transfer on Mac then look for the location of the pictures. You will most likely find them in the Camera folder under DCIM.
- Create a folder on Mac and select the photos you wish to transfer then drag them over to the folder.
- Support to transfer files between Android devices and Mac computers.
- Android phones with Android 3.0 or later are supported.
Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Free
- Support media files and documents.
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring, which makes it harder for the first time users to locate anything they need.
- Only support to import photos from a Samsung Galaxy to Mac one by one.
Check if you need:
Method 3. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is one of the fastest photo-sharing apps and is also great for the transfer of other types of files, which is believed to have contributed to its wide popularity. It has both the mobile apps and desktop apps for Mac/Windows, so you can use its Mac version to import photos from Samsung Galaxy to Mac.
Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Download
- Install and launch Smart Switch on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable and allow access to the phone data on your Samsung screen. After that, Smart Switch will detect your phone automatically.
- On the main interface, please hit the name of your phone, and go to the Internal memory by tapping on the folder icon.
- You can get a list of files of your phone memory. Please go to DCIM > Camera > select the photos that you like to copy > drag them to the Mac computer.
- Widely support Android devices with Android 4.3 or later and Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Support photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, calendars, and more.
- Support to backup your Samsung to Mac with 1 click.
- Support to restore from iTunes backup.
Samsung Kies For Mac Hk
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring.
- When backing up your whole Samsung phone to Mac, the speed is slower than Samsung Messages Backup software (mentioned in Method 1).
Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Update
Method 4. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Image Capture App
For those who do not like installing third-party software on your Mac computer, the Image Capture app is the most appropriate method for you to copy photos from Samsung to Mac. It comes installed on Mac which means all you have to do is open it and use it.
- Launch Image Capture app on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable, choose the PTP mode from the Samsung notification screen.
- Select your Samsung phone from the Devices list.
- Choose a local folder for storing the transferred photos.
- Preview the photos and choose the ones that you want to copy, then click Import. You can also click Import All to copy all the photos from Samsung to Mac.
- Support to preview pictures before copying.
- No third-party software required.
- Allow transferring a large number of pictures at once fast.
- Easy to use.
- Only support photos/pictures.
Samsung Kies For Mac Osx
Samsung Kies For Mac Catalina Download
With the 4 simple ways mentioned above, transferring photos from Samsung to Mac will no longer trouble you. Pick one as your will to have a try.
Free Samsung Kies For Mac
If you need to transfer other files between Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6 to the Mac, such as contacts, call logs, SMS, music, videos, apps, and documents, you can choose Samsung Messages Backup, which is a powerful software for Android data management.